From selling jeans out of the trunk of a car in 1977 to becoming a nationwide chain of over 120 stores, one thing about us has remained the same: WE ARE JEANS. But we’re also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes.
Sales Associate/Key Holders with Warehouse One are responsible for confidently providing our customers with a shopping experience that is friendly, committed, caring, and real. They also lead shifts – providing coaching and direction to other members of the team to help them reach their goals.
What We Offer:
- Generous employee discount for team members as well as spouses and dependant children
- Scholarship opportunities
- Length of service recognition program
- Comprehensive benefit plan for Full Time team members that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision care
- Life Insurance
- Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance program
Sales Associate/ Key Holder Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching
- Driving Warehouse One brand loyalty through our Perks customer loyalty program
- Performing Point of sales transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments of product and preparing it for the sales floor
- Creating and fostering a positive work environment
- Overseeing store operations, including shift task organization and store opening and closing duties, in conjunction with/or in the absence of management
- Ensuring the store is visually appealing through participation in product presentation, store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
- Prior supervisory experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Sales driven and customer service focused with an eye for fashion and a drive to help customers find clothing they love
- Able to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store
- Flexible in availability and don’t mind working evening and weekends
- You’re able to represent WHO WE ARE at Warehouse One; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real
WHO WE ARE:
Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.
We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.
We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.
Being “real” means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.